The Folks Talks #2: Brand Building
Let's talk about: How To Build A Brand
After the success of the first edition of The Folks Talks we're excited to announce the 2nd edition.
Are you a start-up entrepreneur or business person who's interested in growing their business (more)? Our upcoming talk will discuss the concept of how to build a brand that creates impact and what challenges come with it. Plus we'll talk about the importance of data. Our three speakers are all experienced brand builders and will answer these key questions.
Mark de Lange
of Ace & Tate
Mark launched an affordable and fashionable online eyewear brand that disrupted the market. Today Ace & Tate is one of the country's leading eyewear brands out there. Find out how this young entrepreneur created a new business model and made his idea a success.
Barbara Den Bak
of High Studios
Launching a new sports concept within today’s crowded market isn’t easy. Yet Barbara den Bak has proven twice that she has a flair for it. After establishing The Bootcamp Club, she founded High Studios, a boutique high-intensity workout concept that wowed the industry once again.
Peter van Sabben
of Growth Tribe
Working in London as the Head of Marketing for StartUpBootcamp in addition to being an experienced startup entrepreneur himself, Peter van Sabben is something of an expert in the art of avoiding common start-up marketing mistakes. His company Growth Tribe shows people how to grow their business by relying on tech & quant.
- Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Time: 20-22h (entrance from 19:30h)
- Location: A'DAM&Co., Overhoeksplein 3, 1031 KS Amsterdam
- Admission is free to all A’DAM&Co. members
- Non-members can buy tickets via The Folks Magazine (€ 12,50* per ticket, which includes one drink). Each talk is limited to 25 non-member tickets
- Important: the Talk will be in Dutch. (Tickets are non-refundable.)